Murickens group an ISO certified company introduces two trade brand name MG and Flyline products with the aim of power saving, maintains free, competitive price and to save power of state by introducing/promoting solar based home appliances and lights. Commonly we use Offline and Online UPS and now a days peoples are thinking about solar ups. Murickens are very popular in kerala real estate market. We help peoples to buy and sell their properties.
It is a cost free source of AC current from sunlight. Solar cells convert solar light to DC current and Flyline inverter converts this DC current to AC current. We can use this during power failure in our homes. Moreover, you can operate the solar inverter as a stand alone equipment even in the midst of a desert. It is possible to install the Flyline solar inverters as homes, shops, house-boats etc..
►Flyline pure sine wave solar system is a solar charged automatic inverter that can be used for lighting up a house as well as powering computers and other electronic equipments that need uninterrupted power supply. ► Separate mains on off charger switch. ► Works with the power of solar power/AC power (KSEB line), the best way to save money and nation by using natural resource. ► Provision for connecting KSEB current and solar power. ► Attractive Designs. ►Pollution free type. ► Single Switch Operation. ►DSP based very low component cost design. ► Single sided PCB, easy to assemble without any SMD components. ► Auto resetting. ► Protection from lightening, high/Low Voltage Trip. ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display for Solar or KSEB charging voltage, main voltage, inverter voltage, load etc. ► Solar charger LCD display-panel voltage , battery voltage, out current, solar in use, direct mains, saved unit - only 36 and above volt system. , ,► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can be connected to the existing wiring. ► Bridge type center aligned switching MOSFET based topology. ► No husking sound. ► It is a fully automatic built-in charging control system, no need of any manpower. ►The Special feature of the system is, when the battery is full and there is sufficient sunlight the system will automatically cut the main line off (KSEB Line) and connect the solar system. This feature is applicable only if you use the recommended capacity of solar panel and solar inverter. ► The main advantage of our built in solar charger is floating type and once it fully charges the battery, it gone to trickle charging. This will provide more battery life and can utilize 100 % efficiency of solar panel power. ►The first preference is for solar charging and when the battery is low and there is no sufficient sunlight, there is an option for manual or automatic grid charging through separate switch. ►ISO: 9001 -2008 Certified solar power conditioner.►An ideal unit for part time power supply with low investment.
FLYLINE HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM:
priority Stage : - solar-battery-grid
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter will take DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battries are charged with the help of solar power only.
4) At Day time when each battery becomes 13.5 v the output load again shift to solar Inverter.
5) In 48 and above DC volt system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid without any change over time. (Each battery discharging level become 1.5 v )
6) In 12 and 24 volt DC system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battery back-up is used only when there is a grid failure.
7) After shifting the load to grid there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up to 13.5 volt .
8) At night During changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
Floating type & Trickle charging
More Details Of Flyline Solar Hybrid Inverter :-Click Here
Flyline Solar Panel Details And Specifications :-Click here
Flyline Solar Battery Specifications and details :-Click Here
Flyline Solar Hybrid Inverter Picture : Click
Watts of some electronic products we use :- Click Here
Flyline Solar power plant installation video of MG Marketing System:- Click Here
Murickens GOVT clients list :- Click Here
Murickes Brouchure :- Click Here
For quick response & order-call ( 91) 09400464444, 09447366779, 08281848484